Positive effects of coffee:
1. Coffee may reduce risk of Alzheimer's disease.
2. Coffee may reduce risk of Parkinson disease.
3. Coffee may help improve short term memory of man. Caffeine is chemically stimulated us to be able to focus on the information we receive in the short term.
4. Coffee may help relieve headaches. Caffeine content can help enhance the effects of drugs that works to relieve pain such as aspirin, Midol, and Excedrin. Many headache medications contain caffeine and drug workers in small quantities.
5. Coffee is an effective antioxidant.
6. Coffee is a good diuretic. Drinking coffee makes eople more frequent urination. It's good to help the body get rid of all the substances or compounds that are no longer needed by the body.
7. Coffee also helps reduce the risk of kidney stones (vibizlife.com).